Monday, November 7, 2016

Kale Chips

Crispy Kale Chips



So I have ALWAYS loved kale chips ever since I discovered them about 2 years ago! They are a stable and a secrete veggie hack in our house! My boys don't like kale but both will devour this "chips"! It may take a couple tries to get them perfect to your liking but even when they are a little on the extra crispy side there still yummy!

Ingredients
  • Bushel of kale
  • Olive oil
  • Seasonings of your choosing. I did: garlic, onion powder, and salt
  • optional: shiitake mushrooms (cook with kale) or a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat ovan to 350 degrees F
  2. With a knife or kitchen shears remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale (and mushrooms of you want to add them)  with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
  3. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes. 
  4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
  5. Enjoy



Deanna :)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.. web hosting join

    ReplyDelete