Monday, June 20, 2016

Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats


Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats 

(Single Serving) 


For real, this family LOVES oatmeal....like they guzzle the stuff! I am always looking for for ways to spice up my overnight oats and since we are in 'peach season' (HAPPY DANCE) I wanted to incorporate them this week! 



Totally didn't disappoint..it was the perfect about of thickness, sweetness, and of course a hint of spice! Not gonna lie it had me feeling all sunshiney (even though it's a miserable 110 here ;( )!

Anywho, here is the recipe, as always, let me know what you think ;)


Ingredients:

1/4 cup peaches
1 Tbsp Chia seeds
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/4 Cup Milk (whatever kind you drink)
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla
Sprinkle With Cinnamon


Directions:
1. Wash and cup up your peaches
2. Put all the ingredients in a jar or Tupperware
3. Shake and put in the refrigerator over night
4. In the morning mix and eat it cold or warm it up. I warm mine up for about 30 seconds
5. Enjoy!




Make it a great one,
Deanna :)








No comments:

Post a Comment